Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Getting to Know Me

I am.... loved by the dearest man in the world!
I want.... to feel contentment.
I wish..... I had more to give.
I hate.... selfishness.
I miss..... seeing my family more often.
I hear..... kiddos having fun on the trampoline.
I wonder.... if I’m on the right path for God’s plan in my life.
I regret..... not going away to college and experiencing dorm life.
I am not.... perfect. (shocker, huh?!)
I dance.... with my husband as we pass in the hallway after the kids are in bed.
I sing.... loudly in the car when I’m by myself.
I cry..... at the drop of a hat.
I am not always..... as organized as people think.
I make..... our home a comfortable place to be.
I write..... in my prayer journal every morning.
I confuse..... God’s will with my own.
I need..... to have resolution to conflict before I can sleep at night.
I should...... be doing 10 other things rather than writing on this blog!
I start....... conversations when others don’t.
I finish...... to do lists regularly.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Barb said...

I don't know where you found this but it's great. Reveals a lot about you. I totally identify with your I am not..., I make..., I need... and on my, most definitely your I should...

Great post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home